Alliance Medical Practice is looking to add another Nurse Case Manager to our team. We have expertise in treating the entire family, from Pediatrics to Geriatrics. Acute illness, injury, Primary Pare, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Endocrinology, and Continuing Health Services. We have a solid team that works well together and are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity.
Summary : Assists in an administrative clinical capacity as a health care liaison to ensure that patients receive the care they need.
Sat (work 1 Saturday a month 8-3 - if work Saturday then off Monday)
_Clinic is closed all Sunday’s and major holidays._
Essential Job duties: Monitor delivery of care by participating in the completion of document handling, phone triage, identifying progress toward desired care outcomes; intervening to overcome deviations in the plan of care; interact with involved departments to negotiate and expedite scheduling and completion of tests, procedures, and consults; maintain close communication with the providers and discuss care plans. Knowledge of medical conditions, medications, lab panel values, referral coordination, and other health topics one would experience in the Family Practice arena desired.
Qualifications : *1 year* of previous ambulatory care experience required. Prior Case Management experience preferred.
Possess skills of: Verbal communication, health Promotion and Maintenance, persuasion, Patient Services, Building Relationships, Conflict resolution, Coordination, Listening, Scheduling, Teamwork, Legal Compliance.
Education: Licensed LPN or LVN
*The ideal Nurse Case Manager candidate:*
- Supports our mission and values
- Be a person of good moral and ethical character
- Will have prior clinical experience
- Can treat patients of all ages, backgrounds, and with a full range of medical needs. (This includes acute, wellness, and chronic care)
- Can work 10 hr schedule duty days around our hours of operation. Be consistently on time and present to the scheduled shifts
- Possess necessary computer knowledge, knowledge of business office procedures, and accurate typing with moderate speed required (50 wpm)
- Possess strong communication skills (in person or over the phone)
- Possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public
- Can communicate fluidly with patients and staff in English
- Is well organized and detail-oriented
- Can multi task, complete assigned tasks as indicated under essential job duties, and work as a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $29.00 per hour